Intel Evo Laptops and ArcGIS for SharePoint: Resolving Integration Challenges in Real-Time

02-05-2024 04:09 AM
Judywatsonn
New Contributor II

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to the community to discuss some integration challenges I've encountered between Intel Evo laptops [https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/intel-evo] and ArcGIS for SharePoint. I'm hoping someone might have insights or suggestions to help me navigate through these issues in real-time.

Here's the problem I'm facing:

Integration Challenges: Despite attempts to integrate ArcGIS for SharePoint with Intel Evo laptops, I've encountered persistent challenges. The integration process seems to hit roadblocks at various stages, preventing seamless collaboration and data sharing between the platforms.
Understanding and resolving these integration challenges is crucial for ensuring efficient workflow and data management within our organization. However, despite troubleshooting efforts and consultation with technical resources, the root cause of the integration issues remains elusive.

I'm interested to know if anyone else in the community has experienced similar challenges when integrating ArcGIS for SharePoint with Intel Evo laptops. Understanding common pain points and potential solutions could provide valuable insights for overcoming these integration hurdles.

If you have encountered integration challenges between Intel Evo laptops and ArcGIS for SharePoint, or if you have any suggestions or experiences to share regarding integration troubleshooting, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you all in advance for your contributions and support.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Hi @Judywatsonn - this does seem very peculiar. Have you submit a support request on this experience? Could you please email me directly at smcginnis@esri.com with the ticket number so we can help look into the source of the issue?

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
0 Kudos
RaajRaaj
Esri Contributor

Hello @Judywatsonn --

Thanks for reaching out to us on Esri Community. Could you please share some information on the SharePoint environment and the version of ArcGIS for SharePoint you are currently on? Are you on SharePoint online or SharePoint on-prem? 

Thanks in advance.

Raaj

0 Kudos