ESRI 2.0 for Microstrategy

03-05-2015 06:31 AM
DevanMahdar
New Contributor

Hi

Does anyone know whether the new ESRI Package for Microstrategy is available on ESRI Cloud computing

Thanks

Devan

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ThomasBohnert2
New Contributor II

Devan,

what do you mean with ESRI cloud computing in the context of Esri Maps for Microstrategy?

You can download the solution here: ArcGIS Online | Download Esri Maps for MicroStrategy

Regards

Thomas

0 Kudos
DevanMahdar
New Contributor

Hi

I mean we currently have the ESRI you automatically are given with Microstrategy for free.

Does this mean i can automatically upgrade to the newest version of ESRI maps or is that an additional on top of paying for Microstrategy.

0 Kudos
ThomasBohnert2
New Contributor II

Hi,

the ESRI Map widget plug-in is an OEM solution that comes with Microstratgey whereas the Esri Maps for Microstrategy is a separate product in combination with an ArcGIS Online subscription plan.

You can try the new Esri Mapsor Microstrategy 2.0 with a free 60-day trial version of ArcGIS Online:

http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/arcgisonline/evaluate

With the trial subscription activated you can download and install the solution I mentioned before.

DevanMahdar
New Contributor

Hi

Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Do you know whether there are any plans to update the ESRI Map widget plug-in that already comes with Microstrategy

Thanks

0 Kudos
ThomasBohnert2
New Contributor II

Sorry,

I'm not sure who exactly implemented the plug-in and what will be the future plans.

I guess that would be a question for the product management.

Regards

0 Kudos