What cause map visualization failure?

Jump to solution
03-18-2019 06:05 AM
JimmyKhosa
New Contributor

I have configured Portal for Arcgis and set the settings in microstrategy. The EM4MSTR is configured and I can see the base map from the dashboad. When I add data, it allows me to add data from portal and it appear. Once I click apply ok, the layers are not visible in visualization. I have tried also to link data from microstrategy and data from arcgis portal and table of content comes with 0 of 0. This also happen when I use data that only comes from microstrategy which has lat long

Please assist if the problem is with the configuration of arcgis portal or microstrategy

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoshJones2
New Contributor III

Hi Jimmy,

My name is Josh Jones and I'm the Lead Product Engineer for Microsoft integrations at Esri. I noticed that you posted this in the "ArcGIS Maps for Power BI" community. Did you have a question related to that product as well?

Specific to your question, Esri Maps for Microstrategy was placed into a retired status on February 1st 2019, and unfortunately we are unable to offer support for the product at this time as a result. Details on the current support status can be found here:

Esri Support Esri Maps for MicroStrategy 3.0 

If there are workflows in your organization which rely upon Esri Maps for MicroStrategy, I'd be happy to connect with an account manager who can help you find alternatives.

Thanks,

Josh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JoshJones2
New Contributor III

Hi Jimmy,

My name is Josh Jones and I'm the Lead Product Engineer for Microsoft integrations at Esri. I noticed that you posted this in the "ArcGIS Maps for Power BI" community. Did you have a question related to that product as well?

Specific to your question, Esri Maps for Microstrategy was placed into a retired status on February 1st 2019, and unfortunately we are unable to offer support for the product at this time as a result. Details on the current support status can be found here:

Esri Support Esri Maps for MicroStrategy 3.0 

If there are workflows in your organization which rely upon Esri Maps for MicroStrategy, I'd be happy to connect with an account manager who can help you find alternatives.

Thanks,

Josh

0 Kudos