When will extended token be implemented?

Jump to solution
12-28-2022 08:50 AM
erica_poisson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi - 

I know Esri has been working with Microsoft to extend the token life from 14 to 90 days with the ArcGIS connector. When will that be implemented? I'd thought it was included in the December release, but am finding I still need to refresh tokens every 14 days. I may have misinterpreted what I read. 

Any insight would be appreciated. 

Thank you,

Erica
0 Kudos
15 Replies
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@erica_poisson - according to Microsoft, it is already available in GCC (Low). I will reach out to the Power Automate team this week to try and understand the different versions and the deployment across the different security regions.

-sean
Sean McGinnis - ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 Product Manager
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@erica_poisson  & @RobertAnderson3  - I wanted to share with you, the Microsoft Power Automate team has promoted the ArcGIS Connector for Power Automate to GCC! This version includes the new longer duration refresh token!

-sean
erica_poisson

Hi @SeanKMcGinnis  - great news! Is there anything that I need to do to my existing flows that use the ArcGIS Connector to take advantage of the extended token life?

Erica
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

Hi @erica_poisson - there shouldn't be anything you need to do as the logic is a backend fix. If you do have any hiccups, please let me know.

-sean
ahargreaves_FW

@SeanKMcGinnis   So the change is already implemented? How long are the new tokens? We currently manually fresh each week to avoid it timing out...

0 Kudos
SeanKMcGinnis
Esri Contributor

@ahargreaves_FW - with the new release the tokens will last for 90 days.

-sean
0 Kudos