Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to Create Feature Layer from Power Automate ArcGIS Connector

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
TYexploreArcGIS
New Contributor

Hi,

I am trying to use ArcGIS Connector to Create a Feature Layer in a Power Automate flow. However, I always get the following error:

{
  "error": {},
  "message": "There was an error analyzing the input data from your data source. Check the data source and try again.",
  "success": false
}

I tried different input data and different location types (Automatic (find in file), Address and Coordinates) and none worked.

Could you please help? Do you have a sample input data for Creating feature layer?

Thank you so much!
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TYexploreArcGIS
New Contributor

Finally I was able to create the feature layer via the ArcGIS connector in Azure Logic App. The input of the connector requires an array with the following sample json input:

[{"col1": "value1", "col2": "value2", "address columns": "address details"},

{"col1": "value1", "col2": "value2", "address columns": "address details"}]

For the location types,  select it accordingly based on the columns in the above input. It can be Coordinates or Address. For Coordinates location type, the Longitude and Latitude need to be specified. For Address location type, select Address, city and country etc.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TYexploreArcGIS
New Contributor

Finally I was able to create the feature layer via the ArcGIS connector in Azure Logic App. The input of the connector requires an array with the following sample json input:

[{"col1": "value1", "col2": "value2", "address columns": "address details"},

{"col1": "value1", "col2": "value2", "address columns": "address details"}]

For the location types,  select it accordingly based on the columns in the above input. It can be Coordinates or Address. For Coordinates location type, the Longitude and Latitude need to be specified. For Address location type, select Address, city and country etc.

0 Kudos