Select to view content in your preferred language

flow with ArcGIS connectors stopped working

Jump to solution
07-31-2024 09:10 AM
NataliyaLys
Frequent Contributor

Some of my flows stopped working this morning (7/31) around 8am. Most of them have not been modified in months. I cannot figure out why they wouldn't run when I trigger an update. These are critical flows for us, as we use those to commicate with citizens/employees about our 211 reports, as they get updated.

I just opened a ticket with ESRI. But also posting here perhaps anyone here have some insight?  @SeanKMcGinnis , @AnthonyLatini Was there an recent update to ArcGIS connectors or AGO? 

Appreciate any help. 

Nataliya

42 Replies
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Yup, I just checked this morning and they stopped running almost immediately after I was done looking at them on Wednesday, the last time it ran was 12:00pm (Noon) Atlantic time. I'm currently talking to Esri Support as well.

0 Kudos
NataliyaLys
Frequent Contributor

Still having issues here.

On one of the calls with Esri they pointed out that selected layer was showing ItemID (instead of the layer name), just like @RobertAnderson3 mentioned. I reselected layer name from the list and saved. The flows worked a couple times, and then stopped working again. 

Some other things I tried: 

• I tried saving a copy of my flows, and the new (copy) of the flow would run at first, a few time. But then it stopped working as well. 
  • I would stop (turn off) my flow, then I will go and refresh ArcGIS connection, and then I will start (turn on) my flow, then I would go and make edits and the flow would trigger most of the time. But this is not sustainable. 

0 Kudos
TL2
by
Frequent Contributor

I am having issues with ArcGIS and Survey123 connectors.

0 Kudos
CESPEDESLUISITD
Regular Contributor

We were also notified that our flow stopped sending messages. Apparently the webhook was set active to false. There was no edited timestamp. I updated the status to active true and sent a test. It worked and message was sent. Same thing, the last message was sent out 7/31 at 7:15am, nothing after that until my test today. Hopefully someone at ESRI replies.

0 Kudos
NataliyaLys
Frequent Contributor

@CESPEDESLUISITD thank you for the info. I checked my webhooks, and noticed the same issue: Active was set to false?! I'm reactivating them all and see how my flows work going forward. I will report back. 

0 Kudos
michael_vetter
Frequent Contributor

I'm having the same issue as everybody else. I noticed the Active setting was set to false so I reactivated it, but unfortunately it some how sets itself to false after a handful of flows. I've submitted a ticket with ESRI, but the support analyst is saying she can't reproduce this issue.

0 Kudos
TL2
by
Frequent Contributor

Where do you set the Active Status?

0 Kudos
michael_vetter
Frequent Contributor

On the feature layer, scroll down to the URL section and click View. On the next screen click Admin at the top right which should then show a WebHooks link. Click the WebHooks link and you'll see all the web hooks associated with the layer. There are some supported operations (screenshot below) so click Activate All then click the Activate All button.

michael_vetter_0-1723146119193.png

0 Kudos
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

Thank you for outlining the steps here, I just looked and yes it's the same thing for me here as well. It seems it only adds webhooks here if they're the trigger, not if there is an action in a flow that queries the layer.

I have a few flows with actions in them for the ArcGIS Online connector that are still working normally, however the one I have with the ArcGIS trigger doesn't run at all.

0 Kudos
NataliyaLys
Frequent Contributor

Tried resetting the Webhook status Active = True, but after a few runs it switches back to Active = False. 

0 Kudos