Z value import ArcGIS For Excel

Jump to solution
07-19-2023 10:54 AM
Aymen_Farhat
New Contributor II

Is there a way to show z values when we import service layer into excel using a function same as X and Y.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ShannonCardoza
Esri Contributor

Hey, Good morning! Thank you for posting your question. Can you clarify what is meant by 'show z values'? Do you mean in the map or in the worksheet?

From your question, I can assume you mean you are using 'Add ArcGIS layer' when you said 'import service layer into Excel', if that is true, all the attribute data will be imported (showing Z values) but we do not support 2D/3D (z values) mapping in ArcGIS for Excel at this time. 

Please let me know if I was able to answer your question or if you have any additional questions. 

All the best, 

Shannon

Shannon Cardoza
Product Engineer

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ShannonCardoza
Esri Contributor

Hey, Good morning! Thank you for posting your question. Can you clarify what is meant by 'show z values'? Do you mean in the map or in the worksheet?

From your question, I can assume you mean you are using 'Add ArcGIS layer' when you said 'import service layer into Excel', if that is true, all the attribute data will be imported (showing Z values) but we do not support 2D/3D (z values) mapping in ArcGIS for Excel at this time. 

Please let me know if I was able to answer your question or if you have any additional questions. 

All the best, 

Shannon

Shannon Cardoza
Product Engineer