Select to view content in your preferred language

AuthSignIn cannot be found in the given object

06-08-2023 04:14 PM
Metamorfosis
New Contributor

Hey guys. I have created a map using ArcGIS for Excel. It worked well for a few days, until today when I open the file again and this shows up: "AuthSignIn cannot be found in the given object".

What does it mean? How to solve it?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Gaurav-Singh
Esri Contributor

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. We'll look into the matter.

Please check whether clearing the cache solves the problem - In the Excel, Go to File Menu -> Options -> Trust Center -> Trust Center Settings -> Select the checkbox "Next time Office starts, clear all previously-started web add-ins cache". Restart the Excel.

GauravSingh_0-1686270457651.png

Please also post the dev console error logs. It will help us troubleshoot the issue.

GauravSingh_2-1686271277985.png

ArcGIS for Excel Team
0 Kudos
Metamorfosis77
New Contributor

Hello Gaurav,

Thanks for your reply. Please find below the error:

Captura de Pantalla 2023-07-04 a la(s) 3.13.58 a. m..png

0 Kudos
Gaurav-Singh
Esri Contributor

Thanks for sharing the Dev console errors. Please expand the below error nodes (can't find variable and unhandled Promise rejection) and send us the errors screenshot.

GauravSingh_0-1688776207252.png

Please also provide information about the version of Excel installed on your Mac machine. Does the "oAuthSignIn cannot..." error message reappear after you close it the first time?  After you close the error window "oAuthSignIn cannot..." by clicking on the "Cerrar" button, please let us know if you are able to sign in to ArcGIS.com? 

ArcGIS for Excel Team
0 Kudos
Metamorfosis77
New Contributor

Hey Gaurav,

I have just updated Mac OS to Ventura, and it was solved. It's weird as a month ago it worked fine, perhaps the compatibility with the previous OS was blocked recently. Thanks for your help anyway.

0 Kudos