ArcGIS Server: Supported versions?

10-09-2018 02:05 AM
MartinHolleufer-Sørensen
New Contributor II

Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the ArcGIS for AutoCAD 370 only supports older versions of ArcGIS Server? According to Help/Documentation it supports: “ArcGIS Server10.2 to 10.5.1 (for feature, map, and image service access)”. I was hoping that these versions were just the minimum and that newer versions e.g. 10.61 would also work but when testing and trying to Add/Extract data from a 10.61 Feature Server I keep getting: “Errors encountered extracting features”. I’ve succeeded when testing up against a 10.31 Feature Server.  

Public Feature Service found on Living Atlas in order to investigate/reproduce the problem:

https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=822b7e9ad10e476e9092265416ad484d

Kind regards,

Martin

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DonKuehne
Esri Contributor

ArcGIS for AutoCAD 370 works with all versions of ArcGIS Server 10.2.1 Enterprise Services and higher.  The documentation just needs to be updated.  ArcGIS for AutoCAD 370 does not support hosted services like these in the living atlas.  In the next release we hope to add support for hosted services.

0 Kudos
MartinHolleufer-Sørensen
New Contributor II

Thanks for your quick answer, Don. It wasn't the version making a difference but the fact that the 10.31 service wasn't a hosted service. I should have noticed this also being a difference myself but still very new to the game so thanks for pointing it out and making it clear 🙂

0 Kudos