Select to view content in your preferred language

Webhooks - Connecting to Enterprise with Make (Integromat)

12-08-2022 06:26 AM
AndrewBowne
Frequent Contributor

Are there any plans to be able to connect to ArcGIS Enterprise when using Make (Integromat)?  I am aware you can connect to ArcGIS Online however we don't use AGOL.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You ought to be able to connect to Enterprise just fine. We use Make to generate reports from Survey123 forms, and we are connecting to our Enterprise Portal, not AGOL.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
AndrewBowne
Frequent Contributor

You are correct  - Survey123 works just fine.   I'm talking specifically about Field Maps.  It appears  that the module only lets you connect to ArcGIS Online.

0 Kudos
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Well, perhaps Field Maps hasn't caught up with Survey123 in terms of the "out of the box" Make integration, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. If you're on a more recent version of Enterprise, you can create your own webhooks at the level of the service, then add a custom webhook to your Make scenario.

jcarlson_0-1670512050463.png

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
AndrewBowne
Frequent Contributor

We're not at 11.0 yet but it's in our plan.   Also, the only downside I could see to that is that an add/update/delete using that feature service would trigger the webhook.  We would want to control which source is making the edit.  For instance - only trigger a webhook if it's initiated from Field Maps.  If it's edited using a web app, do not trigger the webhook.

0 Kudos