Sharing Markup with Group Doesn't Work?

11-12-2020 06:05 AM
MKF62
by
Occasional Contributor III

On the screen to share markup, I only want to share it with one group in my organization. I do not want to share it with my whole organization or publicly. When I slide the button to share it with this group and hit okay, everything appears to work fine. When I log into ArcGIS Online on my desktop though, the Markup is only viewable in my content and it is was not shared with the group I selected in the Field Maps app. Any insight?

5 Replies
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for reporting this issue. It will be addressed at next update of fields maps scheduled later next month.

Tags (1)
DennisQuinlan1
New Contributor

Was this issue resolved?

0 Kudos
Mitch_East
New Contributor III

This issue is still occurring. Is in there a plan to address it?

0 Kudos
AmyCZ
by
New Contributor

Maybe a related question?  I can share markup with a group on Enterprise Portal and see it in both My Content and the content for the group there.  In ArcGIS Pro (we are at 2.6.2) I see the markup under My Content in Catalog and can add it to a map but it is not available under the content for the group. Thanks for any help!

0 Kudos
CarliePerez1
New Contributor

Is there any plan to resolve this issue? I still can't view shared markup layers within my group in Portal. The only way it shows up is if I share with the whole organization which is not ideal. We are using Enterprise 10.9.1.

0 Kudos