Newly added point (Editable feature) not showing up in Feild Maps

10-30-2023 10:56 AM
WilsonLee
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

I have an editable point layer in Field Maps. After adding a new point in Field Maps, it's NOTshowing up in Filed Maps. However, it did show up in the Map Viewer. Any idea what might be wrong?

thanks,

W

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RodellZorilla
Occasional Contributor

Hi Wilson,I haven't experienced this issue yet. My first thought is: are the features in your map symbolized "by type"?  If so, i might have something to do with symbology of the map that's powering your Field Maps where the new features are considered as "other," and if "other" is unchecked in the symbology settings for the layer in your map, then that's potentially a reason as to why the feature is not showing in the map.

0 Kudos
WilsonLee
Occasional Contributor

Hi Rodell,

I have tried 2 options (single symbol - location only AND symbolize based on a field with "other") too, but both options are still not showing up in Field Maps after i added a new point. and Map Viewer is just fine.

thanks,

Wilson

0 Kudos
WilsonLee
Occasional Contributor

i think i have it figured out... it's the filter setting for the the layer...that preventing the icon showing up....i'm not sure why that happened but when i applied a filter say object id is not blank, then the icon showed up....

0 Kudos