Select to view content in your preferred language

Layer Filter Limits?

02-14-2023 10:01 AM
RalphPlummer
New Contributor III

Is there a limit to the available data in a feature layer to be filtered?  For example, I have probably 12K+ features in a layer and one of the fields may have several thousand unique entries that I need users to be able to filter in the mobile app.  When pulling up the filter for a field, 70+ features are already visible to choose from.  Typing in the data to be filtered, it only seems to look in the pre-populated features mentioned earlier.  It does not look through all 12K+ features.  I get a "No results found matching..."  I know the feature is there because when I search for it, I find it without issue.

I do have the filters setup for the field I am searching within.  Any ideas what could be happening or is my hunch correct that there is a limit?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JustinH
New Contributor III

We are experiencing a similar issue when filtering parcels by parcel number. The parcel numbers in the features filters stop at a certain point. 

Did you find a solution or workaround for this? We want to be able to filter our map by the individual parcel out in the field. 

TIA! 

0 Kudos
RalphPlummer
New Contributor III

Hi @JustinH 

Unfortunately, I have not.  I wish I had better news for you.

0 Kudos