Select to view content in your preferred language

Remove Coordinates from Field Maps Popup

Jump to solution
02-20-2024 12:39 PM
ChrisCyphers
New Contributor

When you tap on a point in field maps, a list of features displays with the feature name and the coordinates listed below the feature name.  Is there a way to display a field instead of the coordinates or is this driven by the app and there's no way to change it?  In the images below, I'd like the popup to show "General Site Condition Inspection" as the title and below that show a field of my choosing instead of the coordinates.

ChrisCyphers_0-1708461372598.png 

ChrisCyphers_1-1708461401066.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanielFox1
Esri Contributor

@ChrisCyphers Thank you for raising this, I believe that this is a by-design feature in the application and there are no current settings that can be changed to alter this (certainly none that I can see or are aware of).

I would recommend putting this into Esri Ideas as this would be an enhancement for the software. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanielFox1
Esri Contributor

@ChrisCyphers Thank you for raising this, I believe that this is a by-design feature in the application and there are no current settings that can be changed to alter this (certainly none that I can see or are aware of).

I would recommend putting this into Esri Ideas as this would be an enhancement for the software. 

0 Kudos
ChrisCyphers
New Contributor

Thanks Daniel.  I was thinking it was a built-in feature as well but thought I'd ask anyway.  You just never know.

0 Kudos