Grouped symbology not displaying in ArcGIS Field Maps popup

04-28-2022 10:31 AM
tbearb
by
New Contributor III

Hello all, I was wondering if someone has ever come across this issue I am seeing in Field Maps where the point symbology is displaying as it should in the map, but when a feature is selected and the popup appears to display the attributes, the symbol is missing. Here is the arcade expression I used to combine the attributes for symbology: return DomainName($feature,"Meter_Size") + " " +$feature.RadioStatus

The legend in both Field Maps and the web map in Portal show the symbology correctly, however the colored point icon does not show up in the popup window in Field Maps. New symbology:

New_RadioStatus_Symbology.PNG RadioStatus_Symbology1.PNG

The layer was originally symbolized using only the "Radio Status" field and the colored point icon would show up in the popup window in Field Maps. Original symbology:

Original_RadioStatus_Symbology.PNG RadioStatus_Symbology.PNG

Tags (2)
3 Replies
KatharinaBuchenau1
New Contributor II

I've noticed the same behaviour with our data - Esri, please work on this topic, thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
tbearb
by
New Contributor III

Hi @KatharinaBuchenau1, just so you are aware, I was able to get a confirmation from ESRI stating this is indeed a bug. The case is in review at the moment. BUG-000152722.

0 Kudos
ColinKelly97
New Contributor

Has anyone solved this? I am experiencing something similar. Added two new symbols to a group point symbology layer. They appear fine in both map viewer and classic, but are only appearing as basic squares in the field maps designer app. 

0 Kudos