Floor Plan (Units) Layer Disappearing

11-24-2020 10:34 AM
LeviCecil
Occasional Contributor III

When I zoom to some of my sites in Field Maps, I can see my units layer for a second, and then it disappears.  Even when I choose a different floor from the floor picker, I still can't see the floor plans. I've tried toggling the units layer on and off, and it doesn't help. This seems to be happening more often with larger sites with many more units.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Levi!

Would you be able to provide screenshots of the behavior and specify whether this only happens with indoor mapping? Have you seen this behavior occur with standard web maps?

Best,

-Matt

0 Kudos
LeviCecil

Here is the high school. I can see the first floor for a second, and then it disappears. Even after choosing different floors and toggling the layers on and off, I still can't see the floor plans. 

IMG_2151.jpg

And the elementary school. The first floor plans are visible as soon as I navigate to the site. 

IMG_2150.jpg

0 Kudos
LeviCecil

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is strictly a problem with Field Maps. We don’t have an Indoors subscription. This is not an issue in web maps. The layers show up fine in AGOL.

0 Kudos
LeviCecil

I should also mention that the facilities and levels layers are hidden, because we only want to see the units. Could this have anything to do with the issue?

0 Kudos
AndrewBowne

Do your units reference the correct level_id for that building?

0 Kudos
LeviCecil

Ah, that's it. There are two buildings at that school, and for some reason the main building had the same floor IDs as the gym. Just fixed it. Thanks! 

0 Kudos