Field Maps Update 22.2.0

05-04-2022 01:35 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We got the Field Maps 22.2.0 update last night. And this morning we can't edit any of our UN features. We get the attached error, "Arcade expression is invalid." We've been using the previous versions with no problem up until yesterday. And Collector still works also. I believe the error is referencing our Attribute Rules which are built with Arcade. However, the UN has many Attribute Rules and we've added several of our own. 

We are using iPads with Enterprise 10.8.1 and UN Version 4.

20 Replies
GeomaticsAecon
New Contributor III

Our Organisation is having the same issue- updating all features returns the same error with Field Maps 22.2.0 on both Android and Apple.  Users with 22.1.0 are not experiencing this issue.  This is for both apple and android devices. 

0 Kudos
JulieCulligan
New Contributor III

Following- we are using iPads, iPhones, and also testing with Androids.  Enterprise 10.9.1.

When you remove the attribute rule on update it works- however this seems to me like a bug.

0 Kudos
tbearb
by
New Contributor III

Definitely seems like a bug. To add to the dialog here, we recently updated to 22.2.0 and use arcade expressions fairly heavily and we're met with the same error when it comes to feature edits / record submission. I found an iPad that is still running version 21.3.1 and the issue is not occurring there. Edits are able to be submitted with no error. We're Apple users and are on Enterprise 10.9.1 if that matters. Please help!

I'm assuming there's no way we can roll back a version on the app?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a way to roll back. My only advice is to switch back to Collector.

I will submit a case and get you all the case number.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Case Number 03057839. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

BUG-000149094 in case anyone is interested.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  We reproduced this issue in-house and are investigating. There's no ETA on a fix at this time. If you do open a support ticket, feel free to reference this thread to help speed up the process of getting an official defect logged.

pnpferreira
New Contributor II

Good afternoon,
We are in a roll out phase of the project for a client and this bug is having a big impact on the delivery time. Any predictions for a resolution? Can't you make the old (stable) version available in the respective stores until the situation is overcome?

pnpferreira_0-1652191799758.png

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Support wasn't able to give a timeline. I'm hoping it's fixed in the next release since the current work around is to go back to using the now deprecated Collector app. 

0 Kudos