Field Maps park exercise

Jump to solution
12-30-2020 11:36 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Greetings. I ran across the demo on creating forms and collecting features (picnic tables, hiking trail, etc) in a hypothetical park, but for the life of me cannot find it again. I would appreciate someone providing the link to it. Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoshuaClifford1
Esri Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User ,

The Try Data Collection Discovery path includes three blog articles that go over how to create, configure, and use a map for collecting data in a hypothetical park. Is this what you're referring to? 

Thanks, 

Josh

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoshuaClifford1
Esri Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User ,

The Try Data Collection Discovery path includes three blog articles that go over how to create, configure, and use a map for collecting data in a hypothetical park. Is this what you're referring to? 

Thanks, 

Josh

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes. Thanks!

JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

Hello, I am using this exercise in a GIS class I am teaching.  After setting up their own feature service and web map, the students are collecting data at two parks of their choosing in the local community.  I have also gathered data at two parks.  I plan to combine all of the results onto one map.  The exercise and the app's use in the field has worked very well.  Have fun!

JoshuaClifford1
Esri Contributor

So glad to hear it! 

0 Kudos