Field Maps Feature Tiling Disabled

03-24-2021 01:38 PM
Chattahoochee_-_OconeeNational
New Contributor II

Good afternoon,

Field Maps continues to fail to download offline areas and I have it isolated to a single feature. The project was working fine until today when I updated information and I had also updated some names to reflect the changes. I have tried disabling sync and editing, and the problem persists. Before this, the project worked fine. No field were changed but several domains were updated and the project title updated. I've attached the link to the item and any ideas. The item works fine online and can be added into Pro without issues. This is inhibiting field work at the moment until its resolved.

https://services1.arcgis.com/gGHDlz6USftL5Pau/arcgis/rest/services/Chattahoochee_Oconee_Hemlock_Cons...

23 Replies
Jefcoat_Nathan
New Contributor III

As of today I am also having this problem with an offline map package. Project worked before but now I receive this error on an Android device. I can, however download an offline area. 

0 Kudos
PaulBarton
New Contributor

We're experiencing the same issue with a pre-defined Map Area using the Fields Maps web app. The User is able to create their own map area in the iOS app though, to get around it. Looks to be a bug with the MapArea toolset on browser?

0 Kudos
Lodry
by
New Contributor II

We encountered the same error. We had Definition Queries on some layers. We removed them, republished and it fix the issue.

0 Kudos
NicholasMcNamara
Occasional Contributor II

Same here. "Feature tiling disabled" shows up in the logs. Android, Samsung Galaxy Tab S6. My existing map works OK, but I can't download new ones and all syncs fail.

0 Kudos
Henry
by

Having similar issues after checking my Field Maps logs following multiple failed Offline Map Area downloads. We have an Enterprise 10.8.1 deployment on a Virtual Machine.

Henry
0 Kudos
TownOfGlastonbury
New Contributor II

I'm having the same issue. None of my layers are loading on the Field Maps and if I look at the log I'm getting "Feature tiling disabled".

Anyone figure out a way to fix this?

0 Kudos
NicholasMcNamara
Nope. I've had a ticket open for 2 weeks and nothing. ESRI needs to get on this right away.

TownOfGlastonbury
New Contributor II

If your case ever gets resolved can you please post the solution here. I would like to know how to fix this Field Map issue.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
TownOfGlastonbury
New Contributor II

Did you ever get this issues resolved with ESRI? I'm still getting this error in Field Maps.

0 Kudos