Select to view content in your preferred language

Field Maps error 'Unable to submit 1 or more attributes failed'. When submitting to related table

05-07-2024 05:36 AM
RobynSnookCCB
New Contributor III

I have a hydrant inspection feature layer with 5 related tables hosted on ArcGIS Online. One of the tables is giving the error in the title. All relationship classes are setup as shown in the picture but this is the only one giving an error. Any ideas what this would be?

RobynSnookCCB_0-1715085349850.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KerriRasmussen
Esri Contributor

Hi @RobynSnookCCB . When you try to submit the form for that specific table, are there any fields highlighted showing which field is causing the error? Or do you happen to be using an Arcade expression on any of those fields? If so, it's possible there is something wrong with the expression were it can't run properly. 

0 Kudos
RobynSnookCCB
New Contributor III

No field gets highlighted, there was some arcade as a calculation and title in the form and pop-up, even after removing it, it still won't submit. I have arcade with the other tables to which are working fine. Thanks though.

I republished as another feature service and it works fine but I'm hoping to fix the original so I don't have to re-do a lot of work. 

0 Kudos
KerriRasmussen
Esri Contributor

@RobynSnookCCB in the original feature service, try removing the Arcade from the form (if you haven't already) and save the form to the map. Then Field Maps mobile app, on the browse screen (the screen with the list of all your maps) pull the screen down to refresh, find your map and if it's listed as the current map, use the overflow menu (...) to select Reload Map, if it's not the current map, you can just open the map. See if you are still having issues submitting data.

0 Kudos
RobynSnookCCB
New Contributor III

No it did not work

0 Kudos
KerriRasmussen
Esri Contributor

Ok, thank you for trying. If you are interested in doing some more troubleshooting on the original feature service, I would recommend reaching out to Esri Technical Support. Your other option, as you already stated is to update your maps with the new feature service that you created that isn't showing the error. 

0 Kudos