Select to view content in your preferred language

Field Maps Crash When Adding a Related Record

08-30-2022 10:35 PM
rsun_TQB
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All,

I am using ArcGIS Field Maps 22.3.1 with our ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 with ArcGIS Pro 3.0.1 (publish services from enterprise GDB to portal and server - federated)
We have been setting up a few asset inspection workflows by creating a "relationship class" between asset feature class (origin) and asset inspection/maintenance records (destination).

Other previously made related inspections feature classes are still working, but I'm not sure what went wrong when trying to set up any new related inspection feature class using Field Maps.

Every time our users try to add a "related" record (newly created related feature class), Field Map will just crash. I have tried to recreate the new inspection feature class (point feature class), create a test point feature class with only one attribute to isolate root issue, clear data, and caches of Android Field Maps, and uninstalled and reinstalled Field Maps, create test feature class and test related feature class and limit to using only one simple symbology...and I am running out of things that I can try.

It will only crash when click on the "link" icon (related link) to add new related inspeciton record, but will not crash when click "+" (plus) icon on Field Maps to add the new record without passing foriegn key (asset ID).

However, exact same map working fine without crashing when added a related feature by clicking "link" icon using ArcGIS Collector Anroid App (20.2.2).

Anyone has been having the same issue?

Thanks,

Reno

0 Kudos
0 Replies