Select to view content in your preferred language

Field Maps and Make error

02-23-2023 06:48 AM
DEI
by
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

We are getting 'Maximum number of repeats exceeded' errors in multiple scenarios that up until yesterday worked fine. Contacted Make support and was told to contact Esri. If anyone could please explain how to fix this error without losing data it would be greatly appreciated. 

9 Replies
sarah_maisel
Esri Contributor

Hello!

1. Do you get this error in Map Viewer as well or just Field Maps?

2. Can you explain further what workflow you use to see this error?

Thank you!

JustinColville
Esri Contributor

Hello,

My name is Justin, I am a Product Engineer on the Field Maps team.  Are you still seeing issues with your scenarios today?  ArcGIS.com had a maintenance period yesterday.  Image below is from https://status.arcgis.com/

JustinColville_0-1677171788133.png

Are you able to share what your scenarios are doing and at what step they are running into the error?

DEI
by
Occasional Contributor

Thank you @sarah_maisel and @JustinColville ,

I noticed right before lunch that everything appears to be up and running again but because the error turns off the scenarios, I had to constantly go back and restart each one as soon as a new error message would pop up.

We are using Make (formerly Integromat) with Field Maps to auto-populate spreadsheets and send emails.

The error was occurring in Make with all of my live scenarios at the first ArcGIS Field Maps Watch Features module where the webhook to the feature layer is initiated. This isn't the first time I've come up against this particular error. Do you know if there is a way to prevent this from happening in the future or expedite a fix when it does occur?

0 Kudos
DEI
by
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

We are seeing this same error again this morning. All of our live scenarios are crashing. Is there a fix? 

JustinColville
Esri Contributor

Hello,

Are you still seeing issues?  If you are still seeing issues are you able to look at the details of the webhook you are using and see if you can access the changesURL from the body?  It should be an extractChanges REST API call.

JustinColville_1-1684175667033.png

JustinColville_0-1684175641114.png

0 Kudos
DEI
by
Occasional Contributor

Thank you @JustinColville 

Here's what I was able to retrieve from the queue from one of my scenarios:

https%3a%2f%2fservices6.arcgis.com%2fEHIEFZFGEwyl01GT%2farcgis%2frest%2fservices%2fS02957_loc%2fFeatureServer%2fextractChanges%3fserverGens%3d%5b831527%2c831530%5d%26async%3dtrue%26returnUpdates%3dfalse%26returnDeletes%3dfalse%26returnAttachments%3dfalse

Is this what you need?
0 Kudos
JustinColville
Esri Contributor

Yes, that is the URL.  Since your data is not public, I cant access that URL.  Are you able to (you will need to generate a token to do so)?

You can message me directly, if you would prefer to talk about this out of the forums.

0 Kudos
ArmstKP
Regular Contributor

We are seeing this error today

0 Kudos
Michael_Knapp
New Contributor III

Was there ever resolution to this? We're experiencing the same error and aren't sure how to proceed. 

0 Kudos