Field Map Arcade editor freezes

05-27-2022 09:00 PM
JonathanBowes
New Contributor III

Hi All,

just wondering if anyone else sees this behaviour in Field Map. I have 20 or so calculated expressions and a few conditional visibility statements in my table form but when I try to add or edit any of them it just freezes and hangs, saying "loading". It never actually opens Arcade editor. Anyone else seen this ?

Cheers

Jonathan

JonathanBowes_0-1653710360342.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JonathanBowes
New Contributor III

sorted !!

It was the busted WMS in the webmap that was causing the Arcade to freeze up.

0 Kudos
KyleMcElroy
New Contributor III

Hi Jonathan! I am currently experiencing this. What do you mean by "busted WMS"? Thanks!

0 Kudos
JonathanBowes
New Contributor III

Hi @KyleMcElroy. So sorry for the mega delayed reply. I have 10 or so WMS layers in a webmap and periodically they must get taken "offline" by the Scottish Government for admin etc and when this happens the arcade editor never opens. In fact I am experiencing this very thing once again today as ALL of the WMS feeds are offline and I cannot work on the webmap and field map forms at all. The webmap does open eventually (3-4 minute hang) and so does field map but the arcade editor never opens and just sits like this (attached).

I'll tag @Anonymous User here as he may be able to shed some light on this matter. Previously he has been very helpful with another bug issue we had here. It seems reasonable that the platform would do a check and override to perform normally if there are 'broken' webservices in the webmaps.

cheers for now Kyle and let's see what comes of it as it is annoying.

Jonathan

0 Kudos