Conditional Visibility for more then one field in a form

Jump to solution
05-04-2021 07:41 AM
VH_MapS
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'd like to set my form up so that conditional visibility is possible for more then one field.

Currently, I'm using an "Index Of" expression, so that the field will only be visible when one of the conditions is met. 

Here is the code: IndexOf(["Not Accessible", "Not In Field"], DomainName($feature,"Inspection_Status")) >= 0

I'd like to be able to add to this expression so that I can reference more than one feature, but I haven't had any luck. Does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently, the conditional visibility expressions only apply to the current feature that is being created or edited. In the future, this might change if we add support for Arcade Feature Sets in the context of the form.

If you want to reference other fields on the current feature you can use logical AND (&&) and/or OR (||) operators to combine conditions.

(IndexOf(["Not Accessible", "Not In Field"], DomainName($feature,"Inspection_Status")) >= 0) || ($feature.some_field == "test")

Does that answer your question?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Currently, the conditional visibility expressions only apply to the current feature that is being created or edited. In the future, this might change if we add support for Arcade Feature Sets in the context of the form.

If you want to reference other fields on the current feature you can use logical AND (&&) and/or OR (||) operators to combine conditions.

(IndexOf(["Not Accessible", "Not In Field"], DomainName($feature,"Inspection_Status")) >= 0) || ($feature.some_field == "test")

Does that answer your question?

0 Kudos
VH_MapS
New Contributor III

That worked great! Thank you.

0 Kudos