Unable to zoom in beyond a certain scale in mmpk

07-28-2020 07:31 AM
MickHuska_Jr__ALLETE_
New Contributor III

Hi,

I've been having a zoom issue with Explorer for ArcGIS on iOS (latest version of each). This occurs when zooming in on densely mapped features. The user is unable to zoom in to properly separate the symbols and labels.

The mmpk is created from Pro 2.5.0. The bottom layer of the map does not have any zoom scale set. Other layers do have zoom scale set, but only in the do not show 'out beyond' category, none are set on 'in beyond'.

I have been working with support on this for over a month, and wondering if anyone here has any ideas.

Thanks,
Mick

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ChrisDunn1
Esri Contributor

Hi Mick,

Does the top layer in the basemap have a zoom level set? That could be causing the problem. If not, feel free to send the mmpk to arcgisexplorer@esri.com and we can take a look at it for you.

Chris

0 Kudos
MickHuska_Jr__ALLETE_
New Contributor III

Hi Chirs,

I removed the 'out beyond' scale from the top layer of the vector tile package and rebuilt the vtpk and mmpk. The issue still persists. I don't believe I can email a ~470MB mmpk.

0 Kudos
ChrisDunn1
Esri Contributor

Hi Mick,

There are a few ways you can share the mmpk with me outside of e-mail.

This blog post shows how to share an item with someone outside of your organization: Sharing and Collaboration across ArcGIS Online Organizations . You can share it with cdunn_Nitro and then I will be able to download it directly from ArcGIS Online.

You can also e-mail me at cdunn@esri.com so I have your e-mail address and then I can set up a OneDrive folder you can upload the mmpk to, if you don't have OneDrive/Dropbox or a similar FTP option on your end you could use.

Chris

0 Kudos
MickHuska_Jr__ALLETE_
New Contributor III

Thanks for the help Chris. I added you to a group in our ArcGIS Online organization and shared the mmpk with you.

0 Kudos