Are custom URLs supported

Jump to solution
07-18-2017 08:01 AM
CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

Currently using Collector for ArcGIS for viewing and created a Custom URL linked to Survey123, but when I use Explorer the fields are being populated with the data I have mapped out in the Custom URL. Is there something special I need for Explorer or is this capability not possible?

arcgis-survey123://?itemid=102b96d8619f4f58a6a71ec6974a596a&field:GRNWY_NAME={PROPERTY_N}&field:WATERSHED={CREEK_NAME}&field:GW_ID={GREENWAY_I}&field:GRNWY_TYPE={Fee_CE_Acq}&field:NOTES={NOTES}&field:SPEC_COND_1={SPEC_CON1}&field:SPEC_COND_2={SPEC_CON2}&field:SPEC_COND_3={SPEC_CON3}

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Carl Holt‌,

Are you still seeing this issue? We addressed the underlying issue that I referenced here https://community.esri.com/thread/198371-are-custom-urls-supported#comment-702777  

This should be resolved in the current version of Explorer, with one caveat. Looking at the url you are trying to build, if there are spaces in the values that will be substituted into the url, iOS will cut this off in the Custom Attribute Display. To get around this, you can copy/paste that same formula into the URL of a hyperlink and the spaces will be percent encoded.

Joel

CarlHolt1
Occasional Contributor III

Yes the latest version resolved the issues.