Select to view content in your preferred language

When select from list widget ,the feature info widget not show the related data. In version 1.11 work but not with 1.12

07-06-2023 01:26 PM
josevaldes1
Occasional Contributor

HI. I have a experience app working fine in 1.11 but when use 1.12  have problems.

The feature is in enterprise 10.7 and is from a survey123. (we have another 10.9 portal and happen the same)

Have a widget list, in the action have a trigger to when selection change , select data records in a related table. For the trigger/action connection use the rowid and the parentrowid.  This related record is in a feature info widget.

I have program the app in version 1.11 and was working but when export to 1.12 does not work, show no data found, is like the relation does not work. (i use the experience developer, and tested using the online and happens the same.)

Any one with this problem?

6 Replies
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @josevaldes1 

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, I am not able to reproduce the problem with my data. 

We are actually releasing a new 1.12 downloadable on next Monday (7/10). Would you be able to test it again with the new package then and see if the problem still exist for you? 

Thanks,
Wei

0 Kudos
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @josevaldes1 ,

A new download is available at https://developers.arcgis.com/downloads/#arcgis-experience-builder.
Would you be able to try again, if the problem still exist to you. 

Thanks,

Wei 

0 Kudos
josevaldes1
Occasional Contributor

Hi. Download today and the problem still exist.

Enterprise portal 10.9

Microsoft sql.

The feature was created with survey123, is a feature with two related tables and store in micorsoft sql. The relation is feature-rowid, table-parentrowid.

I create the experience in our online arcgis in may and was working. On june begin to fail so i download the experience 1.11 and recreated and hosted in our servers, and works. When the 1.12 came out, install and tested and notice the wrong behavior. 

i attach image side to side the two versions.

0 Kudos
josevaldes1
Occasional Contributor

hi again.

Doing more research, find that with a hosted feature with a related table works fine.

My features are in microsoft sql. Tested with other features in the sql and have the same problem.

When i was using the online i create a pointer to the feature in my portal, and use this feature with the experience builder in online. When the online change to 1.12, my experience builder app give the error that not refresh the widget were the related table reside.

I thinks something happens when the 1.12 fix a related bug that 1.11 with refresh some widgets.

0 Kudos
ClangDevGuy
New Contributor III

Hey @WeiYing1 , I am currently experiencing a similar issue and made a post here: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-questions/arcgis-experience-builder-1-12-dat...

0 Kudos
josevaldes1
Occasional Contributor

HI i tested today the october 2023 release in online version  and for me the problem is gone.