Select to view content in your preferred language

Is there any way to add a row or column to a grid widget?

Jump to solution
11-09-2023 02:25 PM
JenHorsman
New Contributor II

I am attempting to rebuild a dashboard using Experience Builder. On one side of the page, I placed a grid widget and chose the layout with 3 rows and 3 columns. I want to expand that so that I have 4 rows and 3 columns, so that each "cell" in the grid represents a month of the year (thus I need 12 cells). Is there any way to do this? I got around it by adding a second grid widget under the first and deleting the first two rows of the second grid widget, but getting everything aligned and looking decent is time consuming.

Here is a screenshot of the 2 grids described above. EB_grid.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

I don't think there is a way to add an entire row or column at once, but if you click on a cell in the grid. You should find an option to split the cell either vertically or horizontally.

JeffreyThompson2_0-1699623743154.png

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

I don't think there is a way to add an entire row or column at once, but if you click on a cell in the grid. You should find an option to split the cell either vertically or horizontally.

JeffreyThompson2_0-1699623743154.png

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
JenHorsman
New Contributor II

Yes! That worked, along with distributing the space vertically. I can do that for each of my 3 columns and it works beautifully. Thank you!

Jen

JenHorsman_0-1699624790679.png

0 Kudos