Select to view content in your preferred language

Table values not showing in Experience Builder

08-12-2024 05:59 PM
Labels (2)
MiguelAlvaradoMolina
New Contributor

I added several hosted layers using their URL from our organisation's Portal to ArcGIS online. I created a web map and used them to add tables to an Experience Builder app (blank template). However, the data does not show in the table while creating the app, when looking at a preview, or after publishing. When I add the data as an item directly to ArcGIS online, the values of the table do show up. All other widgets work perfectly when adding items with the portal URL. I can even export the table and filter results, but it just doesn't show the values. Due to limitations of our ArcGIS Enterprise license and confidentiality of the data, I cannot upload directly the layers to ArcGIS online. 

Could this be a bug of the ArcGIS online table widget? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shen_Zhang
Esri Contributor

@MiguelAlvaradoMolina could you share a sample app that shows the behaviours you described? I wasn't able to reproduce on my side. Much appreciated.

Shen Zhang
MiguelAlvaradoMolina
New Contributor

Hi @Shen_Zhang, thank you for your reply. It's difficult to share an example app because you would need to be within my organisation to look at the content of the layers. I can share screenshots to show you what happens. Strangely enough, when I use table filters to show values, or enable the table value from the popup or the map layer icon, they do come out in a separate tab. They only don't show by default in the table window.

0 Kudos