Steps for setting up "Send Data to this Survey" if the survey was created in Survey123 Connect

Jump to solution
07-11-2022 11:45 AM
MPach
by
Occasional Contributor II

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to setup the "Send Data to Survey" option if your survey was created in Survey123 Connect or does the survey need to be created in the web version of Survey123? If it can be done does anyone have the an example of the steps to do it? I read this blog article, but it makes it seems like everything should just work without really going into d...ple. 

Thanks, 

Mark

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MPach
by

Well, it seems like I figured it out. The "Send Data to Survey" option does work no matter where you have created your survey as long as the connection layer between the survey and the map has been set correctly. This article helped me out. If you need to make changes to your survey that was created in Survey123 Connect, I've found that just updating the file in Survey123 Connect and republishing it, followed by  deleting the survey from ExperienceBuilder and then adding it back in does the trick. It seems like there should be a button or something to do that a little bit easier, but this definitely works. 

Mark

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MPach
by

Well, it seems like I figured it out. The "Send Data to Survey" option does work no matter where you have created your survey as long as the connection layer between the survey and the map has been set correctly. This article helped me out. If you need to make changes to your survey that was created in Survey123 Connect, I've found that just updating the file in Survey123 Connect and republishing it, followed by  deleting the survey from ExperienceBuilder and then adding it back in does the trick. It seems like there should be a button or something to do that a little bit easier, but this definitely works. 

Mark