Select to view content in your preferred language

Selection in Experience Builder not functioning correctly (BUG-000143500)

Jump to solution
a month ago
Labels (1)
RyanKelley_NA
New Contributor III

I had put in a ticket for an issue with the selection tool in the map widget in Experience Builder in June of 2022.  When using the selection tool, only a certain number of features would be selected (these were coming from an ArcGIS Server) even if a large freehand selection was drawn.  For example, I may draw a giant polygon around a neighborhood to select all of the tree points, which there could be serveral hundred, but it would consistently only select up to 100 each time.  A bug was logged for this - BUG-000143500 however it still says this is an open bug that is under consideration even though I believe it was fixed.  Can anyone, specifically anyone from ESRI, confirm that this has been corrected?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ke_Xu
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi RyanKelley_NA,

This issue is already fixed. But I couldn't check the bug information in Esri Support.  https://support.esri.com/en-us/search?q=BUG-000143500&s=Relevance

Thanks,

Ke

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

Do you have a link to the change log that references that being resolved?

Most likely, your only course of action would be to call Esri Tech Support and see if they can get a status update for you. But without anything more than that bug #, they would have a hard time locating additional details.

If all we have to go off is the bug #, which as you stated is still listed as "under consideration", then waiting is all that can be done unfortunately.

0 Kudos
Ke_Xu
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi RyanKelley_NA,

This issue is already fixed. But I couldn't check the bug information in Esri Support.  https://support.esri.com/en-us/search?q=BUG-000143500&s=Relevance

Thanks,

Ke

0 Kudos
RyanKelley_NA
New Contributor III

Thanks! I appreciate you sharing that information with me.

0 Kudos