Select to view content in your preferred language

Selected Features in Attribute Table Automatically Show on Map

Friday
jbrummer
New Contributor

Hey Folks! I am trying to do the following: have an attribute table setup in which I can query and select features based on custom fields (Ex: Unique ID = XYZ, Active = True, etc...), and then when that feature is selected, it automatically pans to it and selects it on the map. As of now, I have the attribute table and map setup on two different pages and am trying to get the two to talk. I am open to having them on the same page, but couldn't find a way to minimize the attribute table and I don't want it open constantly, blocking the map. Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated. The options seem endless with Experience Builder, and I don't think my mindless clicking and testing is getting me anywhere at this point. Thanks for your time!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor

I'm not sure you can get the Table Widget to interact with a Map Widget on a separate page. But, it is fairly simple on a single page.In the Table Settings Panel, go to the Action Tab and add a Record Selection Changes> Map> Zoom To Action.

As for visually reducing the clutter, putting your Table Widget in a bottom opening Sidebar Widget looks very nice. You could also try putting it in a Widget Controller.

JeffreyThompson2_0-1720800545846.png

GIS Developer
City of Arlington, Texas
0 Kudos