Select Widget - "Set as Analysis input"

Jump to solution
07-29-2024 09:28 AM
Labels (2)
YS2388
by
Regular Contributor

Hello,

When using the Select widget's data action "Set as Analysis input", a new layer of the selected features gets created. Is there a way to disable this? These selection layers even get added to the side panel, and are named "Select", "Select 2", "Select 3" and so on, which is completely unnecessary and detrimental to my workflow. I have so far not found a solution for this. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

YS

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

@YS2388  thanks for your feedback. 

These selection layers even get added to the side panel, and are named "Select", "Select 2", "Select 3" and so on

What do you mean the side panel? The Layer list when you click analysis input or the Map Layer widget? 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
YS2388
by
Regular Contributor

Hello,

Apologies - I realized I was doing something incorrect. There are no added layers. Thanks for replying.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

@YS2388  thanks for your feedback. 

These selection layers even get added to the side panel, and are named "Select", "Select 2", "Select 3" and so on

What do you mean the side panel? The Layer list when you click analysis input or the Map Layer widget? 

0 Kudos
YS2388
by
Regular Contributor

Hello,

Apologies - I realized I was doing something incorrect. There are no added layers. Thanks for replying.

0 Kudos