Select to view content in your preferred language

Repeated Login Prompts in Experience Builder App with Embedded Dashboard

yesterday
Labels (2)
IB3
by
Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone,

I've developed an Experience Builder app that includes an embedded dashboard within a view in a section, which is accessible via a viewer navigator. Both the app and the dashboard are hosted on a single portal within a group, and the content is shared through a distributed collaboration between AGOL and Enterprise.

However, I'm encountering an issue where users are repeatedly prompted to enter their login credentials. Even after logging in, the prompt reappears when navigating to other pages within the app and then returning to the original section. The prompts don't appear consistently—it seems a bit random. Additionally, I sometimes get kicked out of the section when the login popup appears.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to prevent these login prompts from occurring? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JonathanMcD
Occasional Contributor

If the data in your collab is set as references, rather than copies, then it'll prompt for a user to log into the appropriate platform to access that piece of data.

Ensure anything that's part of the experience, within the Portal group, is received as a copy.

0 Kudos