"Could not access any server machines" Web Adaptor error when adding map with hosted feature layers only in experience builder

06-15-2021 01:53 PM
j_thomas
New Contributor

I'm trying to add an existing map to a new experience using experience builder, but when I select the map instead of getting an option to sign in to secured layers, I get the error "Could not access any server machines. Please contact your system administrator." in the web adaptor window. When I look at errors in server manager I'm getting "Unable to process request. json" error code 9003. In other web applications this map is used in, when you launch the app it asks for organization credentials and everything loads properly. Experience builder is the only place I see this error. 

I have checked on the server firewall to make sure ports 443 and 6443 are accessible. I've also read somewhere this error can happen when you reference services that no longer exist, but every layer in the map is a functioning service. I'm very new to server management so I'm completely stumped on how to troubleshoot this.

0 Replies