Query Widget - Result Configuration Options

04-28-2021 12:54 AM
RodWoodfordOld
Occasional Contributor III

Hi

Would it be possible to allow for the results setup to be configurable. At the moment you can only use the popup settings for the chosen query. It would be useful to select which attribute are visible, in what order, etc.

Also it appears URLs don't work from the returned results display.

cheers

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Rod,

We do have that option in our feature enhancement list to allow the selection of attributes from the feature layer. Can you provide an example of your popup configuration?  

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
RodWoodfordOld

Hi David,

The issue is around 3D web maps (scenes) where you don't have any control over popups. By adding more functionality to the EB Query widget results control you would get around this issue. Please advice if I have this incorrect.

cheers

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Rod,

Makes sense. Just to confirm you would like access to the associated feature layer that is used to query the scene layer and select which attributes to display for the query results?

David

0 Kudos
RodWoodfordOld

Hi David,

Yep that would be a good start. Being able to reorder attribute's would also be useful. I think the query widget in general should allow for more administrator control. A good example of this is the WAB eSearch custom widget. It has a lot of options for the administrator to control. The Query Widget is a fundamental widget in EB I believe and should be highly configurable.

cheers

0 Kudos