Problem importing Experience Builder online application to EXB developer (locally).

Jump to solution
11-18-2022 04:57 AM
Labels (1)
FranklinAlexander
Occasional Contributor III

I am having an issue when trying to import an Experience Builder online application to the developer edition. I just get a very generic error stating; "Failed to import the app 'App Name'".  I know there is a log file some place where I can find more information about the error, but I don't know where to look for it. If anyone knows where this file is location please let me know. Thank you!

As a follow up, I have been troubleshooting and it appears that any applications I created in EXB online on or before 10/5 I am able to import with EXB developer, but the most recent apps created on or after 11/11 have been producing the error. This leads me to think that there was an update to EXB online that is causing the issue, so I am curious if any one else has had the same problem or is this specific to my install.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

A new version of ExB was released this month (see the What's New blog). You'll have to wait a few weeks until the Developer Edition version v1.10 is released.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

A new version of ExB was released this month (see the What's New blog). You'll have to wait a few weeks until the Developer Edition version v1.10 is released.

0 Kudos
FranklinAlexander
Occasional Contributor III

Yes, I thought that was the case. I just realized that I don't need to start online, then import locally with ExB.  Lesson learned! 

0 Kudos
JBald
by
New Contributor III

I am having the same problem importing apps built in 1.2 prior to getting Portal,  into 1.4

I am logged in as Portal admin 

Error

Failed to import the experience. This experience can only be imported by users of portal:
0 Kudos