Popups in Experience Builder are not matching popups configured in Map Viewer.

11-15-2023 09:35 AM
Labels (2)
AvaPatterson
New Contributor III

I configured popups in a simple web map. All I have is the title - no field lists or anything. However, the popup in Experience Builder shows a field list. I don't want to show any fields besides the one I have in the title section.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @AvaPatterson 

Thanks for your question. I've given this a quick test and the pop ups seem to be working as expected for me so hopefully we can work out why this is not working for you.

Just to check, are you editing the pop up within the pop up tab in the web map viewer? 

IssyAmis_0-1700225000144.png

I assume your configuration looks similar to the above screenshot with all fields removed and just the title present? Could you confirm that once you save this web map and navigate to experience builder, the pop ups appear differently than within your web map?

Thanks!
Issy

0 Kudos
AvaPatterson
New Contributor III

I removed the fields list in Map Viewer and just have a field in the Title section. However, when I turn on the popups in Experience Builder, it shows a field list.

0 Kudos
IssyAmis
Esri Contributor

Hi @AvaPatterson 

If you refresh your web map, do the pop ups show as expected in the map viewer? Would you be able to send a screenshot of the pop up configuration within the map viewer and how it is showing in the experience builder?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
KatieSelfEd
New Contributor III

Hello - I've had this issue too (although in a web scene) but I found a workaround so thought I would post it.

In the 'configure pop-ups' window, deleting the 'fields list' item would result in this issue.

Instead if you keep the 'fields list' item and instead remove all of the fields so it is empty, then the pop-up will display without the list.

KatieSelfEd_0-1711723558791.png

NBC
by
New Contributor III

Hello, 

We have the same issue using the Map viewer web maps in Experience Builder.  Seems that ExB is not reading the map viewer popup config properly.

The workaround works though thanks!

0 Kudos