Select to view content in your preferred language

NearMe widget (ExpBuilder)

Jump to solution
10-26-2023 08:51 AM
rVeloz
by
New Contributor II

good morning fellow gis'ers. Yesterday i finished configuring the NearMeBeta widget in an experience, but i guess overnight that widget came out of beta and of course i got the alert/error saying analysis is not configured. 

But when i try to reconfigure analysis, i cannot find the wanted layer(s) in the SelectData section in order to select them for analysis (screenshot shows only 2 groups of layers). Even though the webmap and the MapLayers widget both show all layer groups (screenshot show MapLayers widget displaying 3 groups of layers).

I even resorted to deleting yesterday's NearMe widget and started from scratch, but i still cant find the 3rd layer group in the SelectData option. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

SelectData for NearMe analysisSelectData for NearMe analysisMayLayers widgetMayLayers widget

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AzizaParveen1
Esri Contributor

@rVeloz could you please share your web map url with us?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@rVeloz, thanks for letting us know. There is a breaking change in the Near Me widget as you noticed. For more info, see the blog post https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-experience-builder-blog/what-s-new-in-near-me-october-2023/ba-p...

As for the issue in the widget after the release, we will take a look.

0 Kudos
rVeloz
by
New Contributor II

Thank you very much for your reply, maam. 

0 Kudos
AzizaParveen1
Esri Contributor

@rVeloz could you please share your web map url with us?

0 Kudos
rVeloz
by
New Contributor II

AzizaParveen, thanks for your reply. When you mentioned the webmap, i checked the sharing status of it and yup, i had not shared this new webmap to Everyone. I have now changed the share status and even though some of the layers may not be visible to everyone, all layer groups are now accessible in the widget configuration, at least to me. I am hoping they will be visible in the app to our staff as well. 

thanks so much for your suggestion because that made me examine the webmap status. Screenshot 2023-10-26 112505.png

AzizaParveen1
Esri Contributor

That's great, I am so glad that it worked out.

0 Kudos