List widget not showing up under widgets

Jump to solution
01-19-2022 02:12 PM
sloreno
New Contributor II

I am working on creating a web app using the Experience Builder, I think it will be perfect for what I am looking to do.  I have added a map and a list to my Experience.  I was about to create a trigger for the List that zooms to the map when you click on an object in the list. 

My issue is when I am trying to set a trigger on the map side, to filter the list by extent - the list widget is not showing up as a choice.  It only shows the Framework.

sloreno_0-1642630166714.png

But I do have a list.  

sloreno_1-1642630242619.png

Any help would be much appreciated!  Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RhettZufelt
MVP Frequent Contributor

If you put the trigger to filter by extent in the actions for the Map widget, all widgets connected to it will honor the extent visibility.

Then you just put an action on the list widget when record selection changes to zoom to the map widget.

R_

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
sloreno
New Contributor II

I meant to say above, that I was ABLE to create a trigger on the list side. 

0 Kudos
RhettZufelt
MVP Frequent Contributor

If you put the trigger to filter by extent in the actions for the Map widget, all widgets connected to it will honor the extent visibility.

Then you just put an action on the list widget when record selection changes to zoom to the map widget.

R_

0 Kudos
EmilioGonzalezAlvarez
New Contributor

Hi anyone has a real solution for this? I have the same issue

0 Kudos
BrendanFordDC
New Contributor II

I have the same issue.  Actually when I select the map I don't see any widgets when I try and add an action.  

0 Kudos
BrendanFordDC
New Contributor II

The solution by Rhett works.  I believe that is how it is now supposed to work.  However Esri should update their training material because what they show in their training material seems now to be dated.  

0 Kudos