I have been following the development of ExperienceBuilder with great pleasure since the beginning. I mainly work with the developer versions.
In ExB Dev 1.5, I noticed that when editing URLs in "Link to URL", after entering/changing one character, it immediately switches to the end of the URL string... which makes it awkward to add or replace multiple characters "not at the end of the URL string", e.g. add "https://" at the beginning or change a "url-subdir".
I did check for ExB Dev 1.5 and AGOL for Button and TextLink. In ExB Dev 1.4 this behaviour did not occur.
Would be nice to have it back that way 🙂