Is there a Time Slider Widget for Experience Builder?

Jump to solution
10-15-2020 11:03 PM
MarkChilcott
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Peoples,

Is there a Time Slider Widget for the new Experience Builder in AGOL?

I have an app developed with WebAppBuilder that I want to convert over to Experience Builder.

Is there a Developer sample - could look at development.

Cheers,

Mark

Tags (2)
44 Replies
Ashok
by
New Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you..

And sorry, I have missed to mention that I am using ExB developer edition 1.7 with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 and looking for Timeline/TimeSlider functionality.

Thanks,

Ashok

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@Ashok , the Timeline widget is now in developer edition 1.9 which was released last week.

0 Kudos
Ashok
by
New Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you so much @Jianxia . I just checked latest version and it has the Timeline widget. Now I need to upgrade to latest ExB version and will check the things.

Thanks,

Ashok

0 Kudos
ASK1
by
New Contributor

Hello,
are there any plans to include imagery layer/imagery service as data source in the timeline widget?

ahargreaves_FW

Is there one for Portal 10.9.1?

MikeSchonlau

New Timeline Widget looks nice. I was hoping I could use it with my historic imagery tiled services, but it doesn't look like it works with hosted tiled layers. Boo Hoo

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@ASK1 @MikeSchonlau As you notice, Image layer/service is not supported yet as data source. Your requests have been added to an issue in the backlog.

AspirationArcGIS
New Contributor II

Does this apply to layers such as the Sentinel-2 Land Cover/Land Change timeseries, Sentinel-2 views etc? We are hoping to add these using the Timeline Widget but when that dataset is added it is not compatible with the widget. 

LetíciadAgostoMiguelFonseca
New Contributor II

Hello Eryone!

Is there an update about the image layer/service as a datasource in the timeline widget?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

@LetíciadAgostoMiguelFonseca , support for image layers as data source in Experience Builder is planned for Q1 2024.