Fail to update the information with Experience Builder Edit Widget

05-08-2024 05:33 AM
Jing-WunLin
New Contributor

Hi community,

I faced some technical issues when I tried to add the edit widget to the App that I created for Asset Management by Experience Builder.

The stakeholder will provide the solution for those features that have questions in this App. However, as you can see from the below image. There's a specific field that restricts the update.

Screenshot 2024-04-16 101637.png

This field attaches with attribute rules; another field restricts updates attached with subtype. The issue was never in the Web AppBuilder before.

Has anybody come across a similar issue or have experience with how to fix this issue? Please let me know if you need more information.

We are also thinking of the possibility of developing this feature edit App with another Esri App. The user needs to be able to choose the feature from the map and edit it according base on the feature's attribute table.

Appreciate any help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @Jing-WunLin  It looks like your data also has some contingent values setup. We would need more information on your data to be able to troubleshoot and help with this. Please would you be able to Contact Esri Technical Support so they can help narrow this down? Thank you!

0 Kudos