Experienced Builder - Editing Data

04-01-2020 03:17 PM
AllanBenvin_yyc
New Contributor III

So I have been trying out Experience Builder to see what capabilities it has. I wanted to try creating an app that was table focused for editing attributes in a table. I have a List and a Feature Info widget. I use the list to search for the record I want to edit and the Feature Info to display the attributes. Both widgets are pointing to a map service that is editable. I can edit the data just fine in a map viewer. I can't figure out how I can actually edit the attributes in Experience Builder. Is there something I am not doing correctly or can it not edit? Hopefully I'm missing something basic.

Thanks for any help, Al

30 Replies
QuantitativeFuturist
Occasional Contributor

How exactly is this basic functionality not available? This is an absolute requirement for almost every customer - the fact that we are being pushed to the new maps without editing capability in experience builder is a huge oversight by esri. Lot's of talk of doing "research" into how to implement this, which is quite surprising that esri clearly doesn't understand it's customers. This needs to be ready yesterday, provide an update with specific timelines for when this will be available - this is unacceptable.