Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience builder with custom widget: Chrome out of memory when it runs

3 hours ago
Labels (1)
DiegoSatian
New Contributor

Hi Community,

At the moment, I am developing a custom widget for Experience Builder. Basically, the widget takes 3 different layers from the map and performs an intersection analysis between them in order to obtain how many points are inside of each polygon and how many polygons contain a point, according to the selection of the user through radio buttons. After that, the user can also print the results as a CSV file with the button at the bottom. (Image 1)

DiegoSatian_0-1721154903264.png

Image1. UI Widget

All the code is working good and the widget makes what it supposes to do. But suddenly everything stops working and I received a message from Chrome (Image 2) and it says that the browser is out of memory. I already did what Crhome suggests like: cleaning cookies, uninstall chrome extensions, reinstalling Chrome, etc. But I don't find the solution. I have other Experiences with other custom widgets and they work good, the problem is just with this widget. I am working with Experience Builder V 1.14 release date 20.03.2024.

DiegoSatian_1-1721155253002.png

Image 2. Chrome message

I will appreciate your help or any comment from someone that has experienced something similar. It would be very helpfull for me. I am pretty new in the widget development topic.

Thanks,

Diego

0 Kudos
0 Replies