Select to view content in your preferred language

Experience Builder web scene becomes unresponsive to mouse movements/buttons

a month ago
Labels (1)
ryannmec
New Contributor

I have been experiencing a strange issue with my web scene in experience builder appearing to "freeze" after a while. And its not that it's actually frozen, I can still interact with other map tools such as zoom in and out, home, layers, etc. (which all function as normal). It happens that the map does not respond to my mouse movements, and I am not able to use the mouse to pan/zoom around the scene until I refresh the page. This happens even after clearing my browser cache (chrome). I will mention that the scene does not contain a ton of data, but does contain meshes, lidar, and 3D and 2D layers. In am on Enterprise 11.3.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ke_Xu
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi ryannmec, Thank you for your question.

I tried creating a Web Scene, but was not able to reproduce the problem. Try the Web Scene I provided to see if you can reproduce the problem. If not, could you provide a screenshot or recording of the console in freeze state, Thank you.

Web Scene: https://www.arcgis.com/home/item.html?id=1d8ddfea0d0a4d14ba4983b16d346cc5

0 Kudos
ryannmec
New Contributor

I did not encounter the same issue when viewing a web scene via the scene viewer, however the issue persists only when viewed via Experience Builder. I have noticed a console error spits when this freezing occurs.

0 Kudos