Experience Builder, PopUp, interaction with two layers

Jump to solution
10-08-2021 01:32 PM
Greta
by
New Contributor III

I am using Experience Builder. I am new to it, but I would like to do the following: I have a list of suburbs and a list of flood events. If I press the button Suburb and Probable Maximum Flood, the popup message should appear with the suburb's name and the description of the flood event. If I only press the flood event only should appear the description of the flood in the popup. Is there a way to do it using Experience Builder? Is any other method available in ArcGIS Online?

Greta_0-1633725013116.png

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanJiang
Esri Contributor

Hi Greta, 

I think you can insert two expressions in the text widget, one is for the suburb name and the other is for the flood description. The name for both expressions could be blank space (so no strings will show when no selection is made).  Please refer to the following screenshots. 

DanJiang_0-1633934056290.png

DanJiang_1-1633934082078.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanJiang
Esri Contributor

Hi Greta, 

I think you can insert two expressions in the text widget, one is for the suburb name and the other is for the flood description. The name for both expressions could be blank space (so no strings will show when no selection is made).  Please refer to the following screenshots. 

DanJiang_0-1633934056290.png

DanJiang_1-1633934082078.png

0 Kudos
Greta
by
New Contributor III

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos