Experience Builder Edit Widget Not Updating

09-29-2021 03:57 PM
Labels (1)
ZHenderson
New Contributor

First off - love Experience Builder. Second, I have a question on the edit widget that was recently added to Experience Builder Online regarding the update process. I have an ExB page, that has a map, edit widget, and an embedded dashboard. When the edit widget is used and "Update" is clicked, I would like for the map and the embedded dashboard to be instantly refreshed and updated. Currently I have changed the refresh interval for both the map and the embedded dashboard, but I am looking for something a bit more streamlined (plus, seeing the screen refresh every 12 seconds is annoying). I have attached a picture of my ExB page for reference. 

I have tried using WAB, and then adding in info. graphics and using a dashboard and embedding the map viewer (classic). I think my best bet however is to use Experience Builder Online. I don't currently have the resources to do something custom. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TKSHEP
by
New Contributor III

Did you find a fix for this by chance, I am having the same issue.  Once I click update it does not update on the application.

0 Kudos
ZHenderson
New Contributor
I wish I had found a solution, but I did things differently. I was able to increase the refresh rate of the feature layer to 0.1 min. (the lowest refresh time ~ 6 seconds) which seem to then kick off the update. Now the problem is that everything "flashes" when the refresh rate hits, but at least it completes the update cycle.
Good luck!
Zac

0 Kudos