Select to view content in your preferred language

ExB bookmarks widget problems

3 weeks ago
mauriziobombace
Occasional Contributor

In my ExB application, I am trying to inherit bookmarks from the web map, to draw the reader's attention to some differences between diachronic cartography displayed via the swipe widget in some points of the map. In my app, I have 3 web maps that concur in the map but the "Show bookmarks from web map" option does not give me the possibility to choose from which webmap to inherit bookmarks. The result is that, randomly, the app correctly displays the bookmarks of a webmap, other times it fails to do so. Is it a problem of the application?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
WeiYing1
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @mauriziobombace ,

Thanks for your feedback. 

" In my app, I have 3 web maps that concur in the map but the "Show bookmarks from web map" option does not give me the possibility to choose from which webmap to inherit bookmarks. The result is that, randomly, the app correctly displays the bookmarks of a webmap, other times it fails to do so."

The Bookmark widget requires a Map widget to connect with, where up to 2 web map/scene can be added. After connected a Map widget you do not need to specify which webmap to inherit bookmarks.The Bookmark widget will honor the bookmarks from the current displayed map it connected. (if you have added 2 web map in a single Map widget, when you switch maps, the Bookmark display the bookmarks from current active map). 
If you have 3 web maps, you will have to use multiple Bookmark widgets, as one Bookmark widgets only connect to 1 Map widget. 

0 Kudos