Select to view content in your preferred language

Edit Widget - Form integration

11-29-2023 02:28 PM
YS2388
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

Would anyone know why (in my case at least) the edit widget does not respect my Map Viewer form configuration? Specifically the form title. Instead showing a proper, dynamic title when a selection is made, the widget displays the layer's "Display Field". 

I don't understand why this is the case and have not found a fix.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

14 Replies
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks for sharing @YS2388. I'll touch base with the team on this one and get back to you.

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @YS2388 , looping back to confirm that there is a bug and the form title is not displaying at the top for the Attributes Only case. We're working on fixing it with the coming ArcGIS Online update.

YS2388
by
New Contributor III

Thank you for the reply Alix! Looking forward to the update.

0 Kudos
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

@YS2388 Just wanted to let you know that with the upcoming fix for this, the smart form title will be displayed at the top of the form (in the example below the smart form title is "Asset ID: 1674"), but the display field will still be shown in the header next to the back button. This is a known limitation for now.

AlixVezina_0-1704386041011.png

0 Kudos
YS2388
by
New Contributor III

Hi Alix,

Thank you for the follow-up, I appreciate it. I've had to switch my project to WebApp Builder due to Experience Builder not having a batch-editing functionality. Hopefully this will be implemented in Experience Builder in the near future.